Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 116

Here's the thing: since I saw the Jolly Jewels collection from Golden Rose, I knew I won't stop 'till I get it. Not necessarily the whole collection, but the most poslihes - yup. :) I think not all shades are available in Croatia but there's enough. The bottle of these polishes costs 4,65 euros, which is a bit too much for me because I'm not used to spend that much money on only one nail poslih since my stash counts over 260 polishes and more than 60 of them I still haven't tried. There's also this: it wasn't that big of a problem the price of only one bottle, the problem was that I couldn't decide what shade to buy. I like them all and that is whey too expensive. :) I guess this is the problem all polishaholics face once and after that once in a while. :)

Ovako stvari stoje: čim sam vidjela kolekciju Jolly Jewels od Golden Rosea, znala sam da neću stati dok je ne budem imala. Ne nužno cijelu kolekciju, ali većinu lakića - itekako. :) Mislim da u Hrvatskoj nisu dostupne sve nijanse, ali ima ih dovoljno. Bočica ovih lakića stoji 35 kn, što je malo previše za mene jer nisam navikla trošiti toliko novca na samo jedan lakić obzirom da moja zaliha broji preko 260 komada, a više od 60 njih još nisam stigla niti isprobati. A tu je i ono gore! :) Čak bih se i pomirila s cijenom da problem nije bio taj što ja nisam mogla odlučiti koju nijansu da kupim. Sve mi se sviđaju, a to je ipak preskupo. :) Pretpostavljam da je to problem s kojem se jednom suče svi lakićmanijaci, a nakon toga svako malo. :)






During this summer vacation I spent a few days in Bosnia and since everybody talked about how cheaper these Jolly Jewels polishes overthere are, I had to try my luck and turn Bosnia upside down seeking these beautys. I searched everywhere and in the end when I was ready to go back home without them, they showed up in this Fis store. There was only few shades availabe, but it doesn't matter - I bought them all. :) The price was totally ok, a little less than 2 euros. Here are the shades that I caught:

Tokom ovog ljetnog odmora par sam dana provela u Bosni, a kako svi govorili o tome da su Jolly Jewels jeftiniji tamo, morala sam iskušati sreću i prevrnuti Bosnu uzduž i poprijeko u potrazi za tim ljepotama. Tražila sam posvuda i na kraju, kada sam već bila spremna vratiti se kući bez njih, našla sam ih u Fisu. Bilo je svega nekoliko dostupnih nijansi, ali nije važno - sve sam ih kupila. :) Cijena je bila totalno ok - 14 kn. Ove sam nijanse ulovila:


Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 105, 110, 106, 109, 111
I showed this picture on one forum to brag about it and I wrote that I would be even happier if I could catch the shade 116 (I like that one the most, but I haven't found it in Bosnia) and this wonderful forum girl offered me to send me that shade. Like she has it but she doesn't like it that much and she definitely needs more space for the new autumn polishes. I couldn't belive what I was reading. I guess polishaholichs understand each other. :) That is the shade I'm showing you today.

Pokazala sam ovu fotku na jednom forumu kako bih se pohvalila i iskomentirala da bih bila i sretnija da sam uspjela uloviti i nijansu 116 (ta mi se najviše sviđa, no nisam je našla u Bosni) i jedna divna forumašica mi je ponudila da mi je pošalje jer je ona ima, ali ne sviđa joj se toliko, a definitivno joj treba više mjesta za novu jesensku kolekciju lakića. Nisam mogla vjerovati onome što čitam. Očito se lakićmanijici međusobno razumiju! :) To je nijansa koju vam donosim danas.


Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 116
Jolly Jewels are polishes that can be worn alone or as TC. Since I don't prefer a lot of layers, I used 116 over one random bright red polish (SGGM 78). So there's BC, one coat of SGGM, one coat of Jolly Jewels 116 and Poshe TC. Doesn't it look amazing?

Jolly Jewels su lakići koji se mogu nositi samostalno ili kao TC. Kako ja ne preferiram mnogo slojeva lakića, koristila sam 116icu preko nekog običnog svjetlije crvenog lakića (SGGM 78). Znači tu su baza, jedan sloj SGGM, jedan sloj Jolly Jewels 116ice i Poshe kao TC. Zar ne izgleda predivno?


In the shades
U hladovini
I really like this polish and this manicure too although I know I'll be crazy when the time comes the to take it off. But I think these polishes can afford to be that moody. I got them for really little money, but there's a price to pay if you want to wear that kind of beauty. :)

Stvarno mi se sviđa ovaj lakić i ova manikura iako znam da ću biti luda kada dođe vrijeme za skinuti ga. No mislim da si ovi lakići mogu priuštiti da budu tako čudljivi. Dobila sam ih za stvarno malo novca, no ako želiš nositi ovakvu ljepotu, moraš platiti neku cijenu. :)



I'm still searching for shade 120. :( Well, I wouldn't complain if I found 107 too. :) What do you think? Do you have any of these Jolly Jewels polishes and what shades are your favorite?

Još uvijek tražim nijansu 120. :( Doduše, ne bih se žalila da pronađem i 107. :) Što vi mislite? Imate li vi neki od ovih Jolly Jewels lakića i koja nijansa vam je omiljena?

:* till next post!
:* do sljedećeg posta!

7 comments:

  1. ajme krasote *.*
    ali ženo, 60 neisprobanih lakova, brzo to na nokte da ih vidimo ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nemam kada! Kmeee... :) Broj neisprobanih se najbrže smanjuje preko ljeta kada apstiniram od črčkavih manikura, a sada je ljeto gotovo...
      No pobožno se pridržavam odluke da neću kupovati obične (čitaj ne-efekt) lakove dok se taj broj malo ne smanji! :D

      Delete
  2. Joj, joj, rado bih udomila jedan primjerak, prelijepo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slican izbor ;) imam joj 101 i 112 sto se neprobanih tice khm ne usudim sebni izbrojati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Volim ovakve komentare! Odmah mi je lakše! :D

      Delete
  4. It looks amazing indeed! Lovely choise!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!