Astor - Just fabulous

Greetings!

Days here are getting colder day by day and the smell of autumn is in the air. I can’t say that I’m happy about it, though I was tired of heat, or at least I thought I was… And now I want the summer back. But here is an autumn polish to go with the weather.

Pozdrav!

Ovdje su dani svakim danom sve hladniji i jesen već miriše u zraku. Ne mogu reći da sam sretna zbog toga, iako mi je dojadila vrućina, ili sam bar tako mislila... A sad opet bih ljeto natrag. No evo jesenskog laka da poprati ovo vrijeme.



Astor in Just Fabulous shade caught my eye, being a lovely vamp shade in sea of other nail polishes. Actually I found it in an unexpected sale for about two euros when I was visiting BiH and decided to try this particular shade. I was also happy to find Sand Rimmel polishes that Mirtochka reviewed already here because I find them to be the most beautiful sand polishes in the market.

Astor u nijansi Just fabulous mi je upao za oko kao krasna vamp nijansa u moru hrpe drugih lakova. Zapravo sam ga našla na neočekivanoj akciji za nekih 15ak kn ~ 2€ kad sam bila u posjetu u BiH i odlučila isprobati baš ovu nijansu. Osim njega bila sam sretna što sam našla i Sand Rimmel-iće koje je Mitrochka već recenzirala ovdje i koji su mi jedni od najljepših pjeskića na tržištu.


With Just Fabulous you get a deep burgundy shade whose depth is only amplified by a subtle shimmer. It’s also great when you apply it because it’s got a brush that’s a bit wider than usual and that’s very nice to apply polish with, and polish ends up having glossy finish. I played a bit with it, doing a heart on my middle finger, topped it with fun China Glaze Luxe and Lush and ended with a coat of Pryus matte top coat. To prevent middle finger from being lonely, I did a matte change on my ring finger also. I liked the final result, I hope you like it too. :)

Kod nijanse Just fabulous radi se o dubokoj boji burgundovca gdje dubinu boje pojačava i suptilan shimmer. Osim toga ima odličnu aplikaciju sa četkicom malo širom od uobičajene s kojom je jako lijepo mazati lak, a završava kao sjajna verzija. Ja sam se zaigrala, napravila "srčeko" na srednjem prstu, dodala preko toga zabavni China Glaze Luxe and Lush i sve završila slojem Pyrus mat nadlaka. Da srednji nokat ne bude usamljen, napravila sam i mat izmjenu na prstenjaku. Meni se svidio konačan rezultat, nadam se da se dopada i vama :)



Have you started using autumn polishes yet?

Jeste li i vi već počele s jesenskim lakovima?


Illy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!