Color Club - Blue heaven

Hello, my dear readers!

Today I'm showing you one of my favourite polishes by Color Club - Blue Heaven. For those of you that are holo polishes fans, this is certainly one to have in collection.

Pozdrav dragi čitatelji!

Danas vam donosim jedan od mojih najdražih lakova Color Club - Blue Heaven. Za sve koji vole holo lakove ovo je svakako jedan za upotpuniti kolekciju.

In my experience Color Club holos are one of those that have the most intense linear holo effect, and also, they're opaque in one medium thick layer. What's the best about Color Club holos is that you don't need any special lighting to see the holo effect, it's visible in almost any light and angle. They're fast to dry, which is really important since it's not recommended to put top coat unless it's one specially made for holo polishes. But this polish is dry faster than a classic polish in two coats with a fast drying top coat so you shouldn't worry.

I've got most of Color Club holo collection and I have to say that this shade is my favourite. I like blue, and the holo effect is beautifully outlined with this color. Let's look at this beauty in all it's apperances...

Po mom iskustvu Color Club holići su jedini od lakova koji imaju najintenzivniji linijski holo efekt, a k tome su u jednom srednje debelom sloju neprozirni. Ono što je kod Color Club holića najbolje je to što nije potrebno gledati pod posebnim osvjetljenjem taj holo efekt nego je on prisutan na više manje svakom osvjetljenju i kutu gledanja. Brzo se suše, što je zaista jako bitno obzirom da preko holografskih lakova nije preporučljivo stavljati top coat osim ako on nije posebno namijenjen holićima. No ovaj se suši brže nego klasični lak u dva sloja s top coatom za brzo sušenje pa ste bez brige.

Imam većinu holo kolekcije od Color Cluba i moram reći da mi je u ovoj boji najdraži. Volim plavo, a i efekt sam po sebi dolazi prekrasno do izražaja baš u ovoj boji. Pogledajmo ljepotana u svim njegovim licima...

What's your favourite holographic nail polish?

Koji je vama najdraži holografski lak?

Illy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!