Maybelline - Urban Lemon

Hello,

Today I'm bringing you another summer treat. It's Maybelline nail polish in lemon colour, appropriately called Urban Lemon.

Pozdrav,

danas vam donosim još jednu ljetnu poslasticu. Radi se o Maybelline laku boje limuna prigodnog naziva Urban Lemon.

The colour of nail polish is intense and very noticeable. It offers great coverage, this is two coats to make the polish even, but when it comes to coverage, one thicker layer will suffice. Lastly, I put a little bit of red nail art to brighten it up even more. I used Pueen 73 nail plate.

Boja laka je intenzivna i vrlo uočljiva topla žuta. Prekrivanje je jako dobro, ovo su 2 sloja zato da se lak izravna, ali što se tiče prekrivanja, jedan deblji je dovoljan. Za kraj sam stavila malo crvenog nail arta da dodatno razveseli manikuru; za to sam koristila pločicu Pueen 73.

Illy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!