B.O. 17 in Pink

Hello!

I've got a nice colour with unique finish for you today so check out more.

Pozdrav!

Imam jednu krasnu boju specifičnog finisha za vas danas pa pogledajte detalje.

I bought this nail polish at a Chinese store, so it doesn't have a well-known name, it's named B.O., number 17. I liked ultra-metallic finish that's visible even in shadows so I bought this baby pink and baby blue that I'll show you some other time (the only difference is colour). It dries very fast, but like other "Chinese" nail polishes it smells quite a lot while it dries. Top coat changes colour into somewhat darker and less metallic so I advise you to skip it. That happens to well-known brands too with nail polishes with this kind of finish, just like the fact that all metallic finish nail polishes I tried highlight even the smallest nail imperfections. And when you try to fix it with thick layer of base coat, you have to accept that the first layer of nail polish will "drag". But as I've said, it dries fast, so I believe that two layers aren't a problem for something more uncommon than the classic manicure. It also leaves lines in the direction of applying like all the "metallic", that aren't really noticeable live. All in all, for this price it was worth trying and it stays a part of my collection.

Ovaj lak sam kupila u kineskom dućanu, tako da nema neki poznati naziv, nego je marke B.O., broj 17. Svidio mi se ultra metalni finish koji je vidljiv i u sjeni pa sam kupila ovu baby rozu i baby plavu koju ću vam predstaviti neki drugi put (razlika samo u boji). Jako se brzo suši, no kao i ostali "kineski" lakovi dosta smrdi prilikom tog sušenja. Nadlak mijenja boju u nešto tamniju i manje metalnu pa savjetujem da ga preskočite. To se dešava i sa poznatim brandovima kod lakova ovakvog finisha, kao i činjenica da svi metalni lakovi koje sam isprobala ističu i najsitnije nepravilnosti nokta. A kad to pokušate popraviti dovoljno debelim podlakom onda morate prihvatiti da će se prvi sloj laka "vući". No kao što sam rekla, brzo se suši, pa vjerujem da 2 sloja nisu problem za nešto unikatnije od klasičnih manikura. Također kao i ostali metalci ostavlja crtice u smjeru nanosa koje uživo nisu baš primjetne. Sve u svemu, za ovakvu cijenu isplatilo se probati i ostaje dio moje kolekcije.

Illy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!