Orly - Galaxy Girly

Hello!

Cosmix FX by Orly came out a few years ago and it was really something. Duochrome polishes that came out were not plain, nor common. All colors in the polish are a great match and quite intense, just to my own taste.

Pozdrav!

Cosmix FX kolekcija od Orly-a izdana je pred nekoliko godina i zaista je bila nešto posebno. Duochrome verzije lakova koje su izbacili u toj kolekciji nisu obične, niti uobičajene. Sve boje u odabranom laku su odlično usklađene i vrlo intenzivne, baš po mom ukusu.

I got a few pieces from this collection; of which I'm presenting you today the Galaxy Girl. Base colour is purple with burgundy undertone. There is glitter in it that makes duochrome effect shining from turquoise blue to pink. Coverage is good in just two coats.

You can check out my other post on polishes from this collection here and here.

Until next time,

Iz ove prekrasne kolekcije nabavila sam nekoliko komada, od kojih danas predstavljam Galaxy Girl. Bazna boja je ljubičasta crvenog podtona - burgundovac. U bazu su dodane šljokice koje zapravo rade na duochrome efektu prelijevajući se iz tirkizno plave u ružičastu. Prekrivanje se dobiva već u 2 sloja nanosa.

Ostale postove o lakovima iz ove kolekcije možete pogledati na ovom i ovom linku.

Do čitanja,

Illy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!