S-he – 210 in Cherry red

Hi all!

Today I'm bringing you this lovely shade. I know it's more autumn than summer, but the weather for last few weeks here is more autumnal as well.

Pozdrav svima!

Danas sam donosim jednu krasnu crvenu nijansu. Znam da je više jesenska nego ljetna, no vrijeme zadnjih par tjedana ovdje je kao da smo zašli ponovo u jesen.

She as a brand is mostly popular among younger generations that equaly go for Essence products. But being in affordable price range is only a plus IMHO. Their selection is not crowded with classic shades only, they do not lack interesting colors to make sure trends are followed.

She je marka ponajviše popularna među mlađom populacijom koja podjednako voli i Essence, no to što su cjenom prihvatljivi je kod mene samo dodatan plus. U svojoj selekciji nemaju samo uobičajene boje nego marketinški idu na mlađu populaciju te se tako trude biti u skladu s trendovima.


 I've paired this beautiful classical red with silver stamping for interesting snake pattern.

Ovu prekrasnu klasičnu krem crvenu uparila sam sa srebrnim pečatima za zanimljiv zmijski uzorak.


Illy

4 comments:


  1. Rockstar has been teasing a mission involving a laser scanner, so we'll definitely see some of that in the game. It will be released before Christmas for PS4 and Xbox One and before March 2018 for PC. gangstar vegas mod apk is a global killer game for mobile version. games website my website this website this link my blog this bogcsdcsc click here dscsdc check this sccs my linkscdscsc my website Rockstar has been teasing a mission involving a laser scanner, so we'll definitely see some of that in the game. It will be released before Christmas for PS4 and Xbox One and before March 2018 for PC. gangstar vegas mod apk is a global killer game for mobile version.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!