Nail art - Sephora piano

Hi!

Nail art on this blog follows "Long time no see". I'm bringing something simple but powerful - piano contrast in 2 Sephora shades.

Pozdrav!

Nail art na ovom blog je sada već priča iz davnih dana. Ipak, odlučila sam se danas za post o jednostavnoj, no snažnoj maknikuri inspiriranoj tipkama klavijatura.



On my pointer and index finger I've applied Sephora Dragee - nude transparent shade.

Na kažiprstu i prstenjaku nalazi se prozirna nude nijansa imena Sephora Dragee.


Middle and small fingers are contrasted with black base with silver glitter shade named Sephora Black Strass.

Srednji i mali prst sam obojala u kontrasnu nijansu. Radi se o Sephora Black Strass, laku crne baze sa srebrnim šljokicama.



Illy

1 comment:

  1. love how rich they look
    https://www.stylebasket.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!