Nail art - Sexy nails

Dear readers!

There was a contest of Sexy nails, so this is my interpretation. I had in mind black and red corset and this is how it turned out.
It is not very precise cause I had nor the tools or the time, but I hope you got the idea :)




This is tutorial:
  1. Paint the nails with red polish - I've used Essie Jag-U-Are
  2. Cut the scotch tape into glass hour shape that will fit your nail (shape of woman body in a corset)
  3. Place cutted scotch tape in the middle of your nail
  4. Paint the nail with black polish - I've used Orly Liquid Vinyl
  5. Remove the scotch tape
  6. Draw corset laces with black polish. I haven't god good tools so the turned out too thick :(



 With flash:



 How do you like it? What would be your idea for sexy nails?

2 comments:

  1. kombinacija crno-crveno je uvijek sexy :D
    dobra manikura :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvala :) Šteta što mi nije ispala preciznija, ali nije loše ni ovako ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!