Catrice - Sunny Side with Alessandro - Wicked Ginger

I love this sunny period so much! So I think this manicure suited very well. I did it with yellow-orange cream named Catrice Sunny Side.

Obožavam ovaj sunčani period! Mislim da mu ova manikura odlično odgovara. Napravila sam je sa žuto-narančastim krem lakom Catrice Sunny Side.


Polish also has nice golden shimmer to it that makes him little bit more interesting. I've added Alessandro Wicked Ginger on my accent nail, I think warmth of color suits Catrice very well :)

Lak ima sitni shimmer što ga čini zanimljivijim. Također sam dodala Alessandro WIcked Ginger na prstenjak, mislim da njegova toplina odgovara odlično na Catrice.






7 comments:

  1. Divna boja, prava sunčana kao što si rekla. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gledajući tvoje nokte ova nijansa vrišti LJETO :D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hvala vam na lijepim komentarima :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Catrice is really nice! I will check it out next time I am in a shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend you do that, if you like this kind of shades :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!