Flormar - U15 in Pink glitter

It's again very warm outside for this time of year. Yesterday I wad driving through highway in 01:00 AM and there was display saying it is 9,4°C! That's really warm for the middle of the night in February if you ask me...
So this unusual weather reminded me of spring already and I'm bringing you this beautiful spring pink - Flormar U15.

Neuobičajeno toplo vrijeme nam se ponovo vratilo. Jučer u jedan ujutro sam se vozila autocestom i na display-u pročitala čitavih 9,4°C. Usred noći u veljači takva temperatura... Vrlo toplo ako se mene pita!
Ovako toplo vrijeme me je podsjetilo na proljeće tako da vam danas donosim ovu krasnu proljetno rozu nijansu - Flormar U15.


Flormar U15 is part of Supershine Miracle Colors collection. All polishes from this collection are beautiful, and maybe that's the reason they are a little more pricey than the classic Flormar polish. They cost ~ 3,5€ ~ 4,5$. I've already made post about polishes from this collection: blue U33 and yellow U22.

This color is quite sheer, what makes it perfect as a top coat. You can also wear it on it's own, like me on this pictures, but you will need 3-4 layers for that.
And now the bunch of pictures for this beauty...

Flormar U15 je dio Supershine Miracle Colors kolekcije. Svi lakovi iz te kolekcije su mi prekrasni, vjerujem da su i prodavači to znali pa su povisili cijenu. Za razliku od prosječnih Flormar lakova koje možete kupiti po 15kn, lakovi iz ove kolekcije koštaju čak 25kn, dakle skoro dvostruko više!
Ako vas zanima ova kolekcija, do sad sam napisala postove i za plavi U33 i žuti U22.

Boja laka je dosta transparentna, što ju čini savršenom kao top coat preko nekog drugog laka. Možete ju također nositi i samostalno, kao ja na ovim slikama, no za to ćete trebati nanijeti 3-4 sloja.
I sada uživajte u hrpi slika ove ljepote...
 








 Best regards! /Pozdrav!

Illy

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!