A little bit of nail art I

Between classic manicures and ones with additional nail art, I'll allways choose the second ones. It's not like I don't appreciate or like having only one nail polish on my nails, it's just that doing some drawing and nail art relax me and when I see how it turnes up, I feel better and proud somehow. Solid manicures are reserved for days when I really don't have time for anything. Today I decided to show you some manicures that turned up just fine and people liked it a lot, but I haven't got enought time to write posts and share them with you.

Između jednobojnih manikura i onih s dodatnim nail artom, uvijek ću izabrati ove druge. Nije da ne cijenim ili ne volim jedan lak na svojim noktima, nego me neko crtkaranje i nail art jednostavno opuštaju, a kad vidim kako ispadnu, osjećam se bolje i nekako ponosno. Jednobojne manikure su rezervirane za dane kada stvarno nema vremena ni za što. Danas sam vam odlučila pokazati neke manikure koje su ispale baš fino i svidjele su se mnogima, ali nisam imala dovoljno vremena pisati postove i podijeliti ih s vama. 






Golden fall 
It was fall and some leafs manicure was pretty expected. I had no leafs on my stamping plates so I thought that a interesting flower would be a great replacement. I started with base coat and continued with one coat of dusty ocher nail polish (Nail polish Ost 81). Wanting to give it some glow, I applied one coat of Smart girls get more 150 and after it all dried, started stamping. One of my Essence stamping plates had that one sweet flower. First I used Essence Magnetic nail polish in shade 08 Love potion. The design transfered really easy leaving a delicate image that was hard to see. You had to look thoroughly to see it because I haven't imagined that would be a main stamping color. It should just give some depth. On top I stamped the same design with black stamping polish from Essence. I have to say that I stamped one nail repeatedly 5-6 times because there was only one flower on the plate. In the end I sealed everything with a TC.

Zlatna jesen
Bila je jesen i neka manikura s lišćem je bila uglavnom očekivana. Nisam imala lišće na svojim pločicama za pečatiranje pa mi je palo na pamet da bi i zanimljiv cvjetić bio dostatan. Započela sam bazom i nastavila jednim slojem prašnjavog oker lakića (Nail polish Ost 81). Želeći mu dodati malo sjaja, nanjela sam jedan sloj Smart girls get more 150 i nakon što se osušilo, započelo je pečatiranje. Jedna od mojih Essence pločica za pečatiranje je imala taj jedan simpa cvjetić. Prvo sam koristila Essence Magnetic lak za nokte u nijansi 08 Love potion. Sličica se lako prenosila ostavljajući vrlo nježan print. Trebalo se dobro pogledati da bi se vidjelo jer nisam zamislila da će to biti glavna boja za pečatiranje. Trebala je samo dati malo dubine. Povrh toga sam pečatirala istu sličicu crnim lakićem za pečatiranje od Essencea. Moram reći da sam pečatirala jedan nokat po 5-6 puta jer je na pločici bio samo taj jedan cvjetić. Na kraju sam sve zapečatila TC-om.



Some tringle skittlette
This manicure was imagined as chevron skittlette, but I had no tamplates and doing it with duct tape would most likely only lead me to a nervous breakdown because I would try really hard, and it would be no use. Complicated duct tape manicures in my directing turn up pretty messy. So I picked triangles and drew them freehanded. Once again as always I started with a base coat. My pinky, point finger and a thumb I painted with two coats of Deborah Shine Tech 57 and while the second coat was still wet, I added some studs to the bottom of the nail. My ring and my middle finger I painted with two coats of Flormar M04 from their matte collection and right away I have to say that it doesn't have a matte finish. It's more like rubber which is also great. Freehanded with a striping brush I drew some tringles using Deborah nail polish and sealed everything with a TC.

Neki trokutasti skittlette
Ova je manikura prvo zamišljena kao chevron skittlette, ali nisam imala šablone, a raditi to samoljepljivom vrpcom bi me vrlo vjerojatno dovelo do živčanog sloma jer bih se stvarno potrudila, a ne bi bilo koristi. Komplicirane manikure sa samoljepljivom vrpcom u mojoj režiji ispadnu prilično neuredne. I tako sam izabrala trokute i crtala ih freehandom. Još jednom kao i uvijek započela sam bazom. Mali prst, kažiprst i palac sam nalakirala s dva sloja Deborah Shine Tech 57 i dok je drugi sloj još bio mokar, dodala sam zakovice u dno nokta. Prstenjak i srednji prst sam prelakirala s dva sloja Flormar M04 iz njihove mat kolekcije i odmah moram reći da nema mat finish. Više je rubber što je isto sjajno. Freehandom sam kistom nacrtala par trokutića koristeći Deborah lakić i sve sam završila slojem TC-a.



Crazy dots
Idea for this manicure I picked up online. I looked really funny and interesting and of course I had to do it. After base coat I painted my nails with light grey OPI Skull and glossbones and started dotting over dry nail nail polish with several colors. I used dark grey (Essence 95 Movie star), lime green (Miss Sporty 455) and dark red (Gabrini 325) and I applied them with dotting tool with different sizes. For the biggest dotts I even used a topside of the pencil. Everything was sealed with a TC.

Lude točkice
Ideju za ovu manikuru sam skupila na internetu. Izgledala je baš smiješno i zanimljivo i naravno da sam ju morala napraviti. Nakon baze nalakirala sam nokte svijetlosivim OPI-jem Skull and glossbones te započela točkalicom preko suhog laka točkati. Koristila sam tamnosivu (Essence 95 Movie star), lime zelenu (Miss Sporty 455) i tamnocrvenu (Gabrini 325) i to točkalicama različith veličina. Za najveće točkice sam čak koristila vrh olovke. Sve sam zapečatila TC-om.



Layering
This manicure is no nail art, but it desevers to be here. For this I used three different polishes and I was doing it for three days because every step looked amazing to me. Over a dry base coat I applied 2 coats of Essence 126 Date the moonlight. It's a beautiful dark grey almost black color with a tiny blue shimmer. Totally awesome. I left it on my nail for a day and then I applied Golden rose Jolly Jewels 101. It's a beautiful flakie nail polish with a transparent base. Flakies gleam of yellow to green and blue and they are absolutely gorgeous, but they are also a bit tricky. It's not easy to arrange them so they don't portrude beyond the nail, but hard work pays off when you see that beauty. I sealed it with TC to make the nail surface even and the third day I applied Essence matte TC. To tell you the truth, I don't know which version I like the best.

Layering
Ova manikura nije nail art, ali zaslužuje biti ovdje. Za nju sam koristila 3 različita laka za nokte i radila sam ju 3 dana jer mi je svaki korak izgledao predivno. Preko suhe baze nanjela sam 2 sloja Essence 126 Date with moonlight. Radi se o divnoj  tamnosivoj, gotovo crnoj boji sa sitnim plavim shimmerom. Totalno predivno. Ostavila sam taj lakić na svojim noktima jedan dan i onda nalakirala preko njega Golden rose Jolly Jewels 101. To je predivan fejki lakić s prozirnom bazom. Flejkiji se presijavaju od žute do zelene i plave i totalno su predivni, ali su i pomalo zeznuti. Nije ih lako rasporediti kako ne bi stršali van nokta, ali trud se isplati kada vidite tu ljepotu. Sve sam završila TC-om kako bih učinila površinu notka glatkom, a trećeg dana sam nokte prelakirala i Essence mat TC-om. Iskreno da vam kažem, ne znam koju verziju više volim.



In all those manicures I mentioned base and top coat and they are Eveline Diamond hard and shiny nails and Essence Better that gel nails high gloss TC.

U svim ovim manikurama sam spomenula bazu i TC i radi se o Eveline Diamond hard and shiny nails te Essence Better than gel nails high gloss TC-u.

How about you? Do you prefer solid nail polish manicure or nail art and drawing?

A vi? Preferirate li jednobojne manikure ili nail art i crtkarije?

:* till next post!

:* do sljedećeg posta!




2 comments:

  1. krasne su ti manikure <3
    uvijek glasam za nail art, manje dosadnu verziju ukrašenih noktiju ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drawing and writing relaxes me but on my nails it frustrates me lol. I think I need more practice. I love your designs.

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!