Wish list - Kiko

Hi guys!

I'm completely in preparation for my wedding to come, so I'm spending too little time here...
I just wanted to stop by and apologise, and also to list some of polishes I have a wish for next :)
Here there isn't a store where you could buy Kiko polishes, but my friend is going to Italy and I've made a small order for her. She is so sweat for buying me these :hug:

Pozdrav!

Totalno sam u pripremi mog nadolazećeg vjenčanja, tako da ovdje provodim premalo vremena... 
Došla sam na kratko da se ispričam na tome i da vam pokažem sljedeće lakove koje namjeravam kupiti :) Ovdje ni u jednom dućanu ne možete kupiti Kiko kozmetiku ni lakove, no prijateljica ide u Italiju pa sam napravila mini narudžbu. Baš lijepo od nje što će mi uzeti par komada :hug:



Illy

2 comments:

  1. I Love Kiko, I just discovered it! I was in Europe on vacation last week Spain and Italy and I stopped in Kiko and picked up a few new beauty products to review. I also got some things from a brand called inStyle, both brands are not sold here in Canada.

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. kikići su krasni, a ti samo uživaj u pripremama :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!