Alessandro - Purple haze

Hello dear readers,

today I'm presenting you with some nail art I did when I was bored. It didn't turned out perfect, and you might think I have some strong believes for making pentagram, but trust me on this - I did all just for fun :)

Pozdrav dragi čitatelji,

danas vam pokazujem jedan nail art koji sam napravila iz čiste dosade. Nije baš ispao savršeno, a možda ćete i pomisliti da imam neka uvjerenja zbog istog, no vjerujte mi, napravila sam to samo iz zabave :)


For the base I've used silver Yolizul 772 swatched here. Over is this beautiful Alessandro Purple haze which I own in little cute bottle. So, what do you think?

Za bazu sam koristila srebrzni Yolizul 772 o kojem sam pisala ovdje. Preko sam napravila nail art sa prekrasnim ljubičastim Alessandrom u maloj slatkoj bočici. Što vi kažete na ovo?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!