Yolizul – 779 in Silver

Another cheap polish brand you can buy in Croatia is Yolizul from Offertissima. For the difference of L.A. Colors - Blue Velvet and Purple polish I bought in China store, I am O.K. with Yolizul polishes. They are not great, but for 6kn~1$ you cannot expect much more. Some actually surprise me like this silver one I'm going to review and swatch for you in this post. Others are more transparent, so they need few more layers, but they do not leave bad strokes on your nail like cheap polishes I reviewed recently so it's acceptable :)


Before any additional swatches,
allow me to apologize for my bad cuticles.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!