Rimmel - Peachella

Hi!

I'm not giving up on spring, nor it's giving up on me! I went to aquapark today and enojoyed some lovely time with my family. This spring shade will make a lovely round-up of this warm & cosy day.

Pozdrav!

Ne odustajem od proljeća, a bome niti ono odustaje od mene! Danas sam se s obitelji provela u aquaparku da proslavim ovo krasno vrijeme. Plan je s proljetnim postom lijepo zaokružiti ovaj dan.


Brand behind this lovely picture is Rimmel. You have seen quite a lot of it on this blog, especially when Mitrochka wrote about her beautiful manis and nail arts. If you want to see all Rimmel beauties we've posted, click this link.

This time you can check out peach shade named adequately Peachella. It is gentele and soft so you can even wear it for business occasions.

Radi se o Rimmelu, o kojemu ste imali dosta postova već pročitati na ovom blogu. Većinu ih je napisala naša draga Mitrochka sa svojim prekrasnim manikurama i divnim nail artovima. Klik na link za Rimmel divotice.

Ovaj put donosim breskvastu nijansu naziva Peachella. Toliko je nježna i nenametljiva da bih ju preporučila i za posao.




Illy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!