Ruby Kisses - Red romance

Hello!

Some years passed since my mother gave me 2 beautiful Ruby Kisses polishes for my birthday. I've already wrote a post about one, and here I'm bringing you the second.

Pozdrav!

Pred nekoliko godina majka mi je za rođendan darovala 2 prekrasna Ruby Kisses laka. Jedan sam vam davno recenzirala, a danas donosim i drugi.


This polish has not so opaque red base with various rainbow glitter inside. Because of that it is possible to see the glitter in layers. There are 2 type of glitter inside - classic small glitter particles, and chunky elongated glitter particles that pop out of manicure a lot. Due to the latter ones, I don't wear this polish as much as I should since it ruins it's texture. Otherwise this polish would be nice.

Ovaj pomalo proziran crveni lak dolazi s raznim česticama šljokica duginih boja. Zbog prozirnosti možete vidjeti šljokice na raznim razinama, a ne samo na površini. Postoje 2 vrste šljokica u ovom laku - klasične točkaste, te štapičaste. Ove štapičaste kvare teksturu manikure jer znaju izbijati van površine laka i zbog tog ne nosim često ovaj lak.



Illy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!