Sally Hansen - Starlet

Hi all!

I've digged out some old pictures of a pretty pink polish. They are not of a high quality but I believe you can capture it's beauty regardless.

Pozdrav,

iskopala sam stare fotografije još starijeg laka. Nisu baš visoke kvalitete zbog datuma snimke no vjerujem da i ovako možete vidjeti ljepotu laka.


I've reviewed polish I bought with this one flying 6 years ago, in this post. Shade is from the same metallic pearl family, just in pink version. It's a nice color for all over year, and it applies well. If you're into this type of colors, I'd recommend it.

 Pred letećih 6 godina recenzirala sam lak iz iste kolekcije, samo u zlaćanoj boji.  Ovaj lak krase iste karakteristike, osim što se radi o rozoj boji. Boja je nosiva tokom čitave godine, a tekstura se lijepo aplicira. Preporučam lak ukoliko vam se sviđa ovaj tip finiša.



Illy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!