Pupa - M049 in Black

There is something special in those black polishes, especially the ones that have extra kick in them. That sentence can describe black Pupa M049.

Postoji nešto posebno vezano uz crne lakove, posebno one koje imaju nešto neobično u sebi. Ta rečenica bi mogla opisati crni lak Pupa M049.




This polish applied perfectly, smoothly and evenly. In this pictures there is only one layer, it is that opaque! And I assumed that in one layer it would dry fast, so I didn't put any top coat on top. This is the fastest manicure I've ever did :)
Color is really special. Although the base is clearly black, gold and brown shimmer is very visible, making this polish extra special.

Mazivost laka je izvrsna, maže se lagano i jednoliko. Na slikama možete vidjeti lak u samo jednom sloju, toliko je neproziran! Obzirom na toliko tanku manikuru, pretpostavila sam da će se brzo osušiti pa nisam ni stavljala top coat preko. Ovo je najbrža manikura ikad :)
Boja je također posebna. Vrlo je očito da ovaj lak spada u crne lakove, no zlatno-smeđi shimmer je vrlo uočljiv i daje mu posebnu draž te ga ističe, kako na polici, tako i na vašim noktima.





How do you like black polishes? Plain or with a kick?

Kako vi volite crne lakove? Volite li ih u običnom ili posebnom izdanju?

Illy

* you can se my other Pupa polishes here
* ostale Pupa recenzije možete pogledati ovdje

2 comments:

  1. I like this shade! I like plain black polishes, they are fine, but black base with colourful shimmer or glitter is awesome, right?
    xx
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!