Claire's mood nail polish – Happy/earthy

Hi!

Today I am going to write about another trend that I loved - color changing polishes, in this case by temperature.

For example I have Claire's Happy/Earthy, that changes color from green when it's cold, to yellow-green when polish is worn in warm enviroment. I really like it's color and effect, so this post is going to be heavy with pictures :)

Cold - Green: 


Warm - Yellow-green:
On next swatches you will see that some polish is chipped from nails, that is because I have worn it for few days.
Indoors - cold:
Indoors - warm:

More swatches for cold color:



Shade:
More swatches for warm color:




 Shade:


1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!