OPI – Absolutely Alice

Today I have the most loveable blue beauty - OPI Absolutely Alice! Glitters, glitters, love 'em all :)
And this one is made only from glitters, there is no color base in the polish.

There are 4 layers on the nails:
  • OPI base coat
  • 2 layers of OPI Absolutely Alice
  • Seche Vite fast drying top coat

Pictures are taken outside, but on a cloudy day! Yet, they look so wonderful. I love this polish, it has only one flaw - it's too hard to take it off, so I recommend taking it off with foil.


And here comes bunch of swatches of this beauty, click to see pictures bigger:




Indoor swatch:


I have layered few polishes for experiment:
On my index finger I have layered Opi Merry Midnight, on ring finger Zoya Roxy, and on pinkie I have layered Zoya Charla.



There is not much difference when layering Zoya Charla, due to the similar color. But the other two colors made interesting effect, don't you think? :)

Bye!

p.s.
I have some news on my blog! 
I have putted on the left from the post - list of my polish haul. So if you want me to swatch some of that polishes soon, feel free to make request, via commenting on my posts.

4 comments:

  1. Plavi glitteri su uvijek the best :) Alice mi je divna, steta sto je HTF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prekrasni su i ljubičasti! Budem uskoro swatchala Nubar Violet Glitter pa ćete vidjeti, po meni isto predivan :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!