Flomar Supershine No.14

Greetings dear followers!

After a while, I decided to start posting again. Hope you didn't missed me too much :)
I saw that my recent post had nice response, so I picked this beautiful purple shade that also reminds me of China Glaze Ruby Pumps, just purple version. You can see it in this pictures that are showing close up color:

 
There are 4 coats of polish on my nails:
  • 1 coat of Eveline Maximum nails growth
  • 2 coats of Flormar Supershine no. 14
  • 1 coat of Seche Vite for fast drying
I put Eveline as a base coat to repair my nails, and avoid splitting I had recently. I'm using it for approximately two weeks and I must say it seems it does the job and helps my nails grow longer and stronger. Also, the price is low, 19kn ~ 3$, so it's definitely worth trying. I recommend it!

It is not good as a base, though. Nail polish that goes over it tends to slip and pull away, so you need to be extra carefully. But it is manageable as you will see on the pictures.

 Bottle of all Flomar polishes has interesting cap, that makes it look elegant, but I must say I don't like it due to the fact that it doesn't fit most of my nail polish boxes because of it's height. So, my Flomar polishes, that I love, must be contained separately in drawer that is high enough for them.





I bought this nail polish in Garden mall, Zagreb, but from recently you can also find it at Kozmo drugstores.
The price is 15 kn ~ 2,5$, for Supershine 20 kn ~ 3,5$ (if I recall correctly) which I consider as very good price due to polish quality. Amount that you get in bottle is 10mL, 0.3 fl. oz.

Indoors:
Bunch of outdoors pictures:




I love purple polishes, and Flomar as a polish brand.

Thank you for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!