Catrice – 460 In The Bronx

Dear readers!

Are you still feeling cold? This manicure could warm you up :)
It is a nice warm bronze shade - Catrice - In the Bronx




I've took pictures of this one in different angles and various illumination, so you might think it is different nail polish, but, in fact, it's the same one, even the same manicure. Polish dazzled myself with it's many faces :)

I like Catrice polishes, both price in quality they offer, and even the amount of polish isn't little.

Layers:

  • 1 layer of Eveline Maximum Growth
  • 2 layers of  Catrice – 460 In The Bronx (almost all Catrice polishes need only 2 coats to get opaque)
  • 1 layer of Seche Vite fast drying top coat








Indoors:



How do you like this colors? I'm not big fan of bronzes, cause they don't suit my skin, but I think this one is not that bad :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, love this colour

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!