Deborah - Sun Power with S-he - 453 Red glitter

Hello my dear readers!

Another warm combination is coming right up to warm you up :)
I started manicure with Deborah Sun power which is very warm yellow with micro shimmer in yellow color too.

On top of it I've layered red glitter polish from S-he in a sheer red base. Combination turned out even more warmer - orange with red glitter.



Nail polish from S-he doesn't have only red glitter in it, it has a multicolor glitter, but red glitter dominates the most.











How do you like the combination?

6 comments:

  1. Very nice!

    xoxo
    Mags
    http://magsmind22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Svi prizivaju sunce svojim manikurama, jeeeeej :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vidim i na tvom blogu puno lijepih sunčanih :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. k'o svježe iscjeđena naranča :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mljac, to mi je najdraže piće :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!