Rainbow stripes Nail art

Dear readers!

I'm sure you're going to love this manicure :) I've put so much effort in it and I think it turned out really good. But I hope you will leave comments of your option about it.



This is my first nail art with stripes, so of course it didn't work out perfect, but I think idea is good :)

1. Step was painting my nail into rainbow colors with narrow polish lines.

I've used this polishes:
Essie - 58 Jag-U-Are for red
Gabrini - M112 for orange
Catrice - 700 Birdy Reloaded! for yellow
Vollare Flash – 330 for green
Deborah - 58 I'm Your Mermaid for blue
Catrice - 800 Heavy metallilac for purple

And this is result after 1. step (in the background you can see one of the polishes I've used - Catrice - 700 Birdy Reloaded!):




It was little bit messy because I haven't done it with nail art bursh, but with thicker brush I use for tempera. 

2. Step was putting nail foil stripes on the spot I wanted to preserve color. In the background you can see one of the polishes I've used - Essie - Jag-U-Are:


In the 3. Step I've polished my nails with black color with Orly – Liquid vinyl. After that I removed stripes while the polish was still wet. I finished manicure with Seche Vite top coat for fast drying. And this is the final result, what do you think?






6 comments:

  1. pogodila si, manikura je predobra *.*
    nadam se da će se ovaj trud isplatiti i da će manikura potrajati :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvala, i ja se nadam ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. super mi izgleda i samo pocetna manikura, ali mi je ovako s crnim preko pun pogodak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hvala ti, drago mi je da ti se sviđa i da mi je uspjela ideja iako nisam imala profi kistić :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debeli prsti. Ko kobasice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!