Miyo 29 in Green

Hello!

Today I'm showing you another nail polish that I acquired when visiting Serbia. I've already reviewed Miyo in blue here, and today I'm bringing you this lovely green polish with papaya scent.


Pozdrav!

Danas vam predstavljam još jedan od lakova koje sam nabavila pri posjetu Srbiji. Miyo sam već recenzirala ovdje, u plavoj nijansi, a danas vam donosim ovaj krasni zelembać s mirisom papaje.


Yes, you read right, this polish has a scent! I'm aware that there are various scented polishes on the market for quite some time. I recently got Revlon Parfumerie as a gift that goes in that category, but even though I have no serious complaints regarding that polish, it doesn't smell nearly as strong as this Miyo. So, if you have weak knees when it comes to scented polishes I recommend getting a Miyo.

Scent of papaya works well, with my nose and with this color - green with golden shimmer. It's easy to apply and gives nice coverage, as you can see for yourself in pictures made in sun. And for that I didn't pay a lot, if my memory serves me right, it cost just like Essence polishes here.


Da, dobro ste pročitali, ovaj lak miriše! Znam da na tržištu postoje razni mirisni lakovi već neko vrijeme. Dobila sam nedavno na poklon Revlon Parfumerie koji pripada toj vrsti mirisnih lakova, no moram reći da iako nemam pretjerano žalbe na ostatak karakteristika tog laka, ni približno ne miriše jako kao ovaj Miyo. Pa ako ste slabe na mirisne lakova, savjetujem da si nabavite jedan Miyo.

Miris papaje mi ovdje baš lijepo paše, kako njuhu tako i uz boju - zelenu sa zlatnim shimmerom. Mazivost je dobra, kao i prekrivanje što ćete vidjeti na slikama noktiju nasuprot suncu. A za sve to izdvojila sam nešto sitno novca, jer ako se dobro sjećam, koštao je otprilike kao i Essence lakovi kod nas.


Goodbye until next post,

Pozdravljam vas do sljedećeg posta,

Illy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!