Avon - Heavenly

Hi!

I haven't had much time lately so I haven posted in a while. Apologies for that!
And due to that, today I will post two polish posts for you :)

First will be Avon Heavenly from Color trend line. I bought it on discounted price some time now, I think it was around 15kn ~ 2€.
It is nice light lilac color that is suitable even for your little ladies at home that had just started to discover world of make up. It is nice for us - the big girls to :)

These are 2 layers of polish, swatches are following:





 What do you like to wear more on your nails? Light colors, or strong and intense ones?


I'm personally more fund of intense ones, but sometimes I like to put gentle colors to, depending on my mood :)

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!