L.A. Colors - Blue Velvet

Dear readers,

I'm continuing review of polishes where I love the color, but hate their consistency.
This blue L.A. Colors nail polish is one of them. I gave it away for that reason, so these are some older pictures.


This metallic shade is very hard to put on your nails, cause it pulls off and leaves strikes. To bad, because I love blue polishes!







Not all their shades are hard to get on like this one, maybe their metallic collection is only leaving strikes. Their Enchantment shade wasn't like this at all...

Do you have any of L.A. Colors polishes? How do you feel about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!