She - Nude with newspaper print

Dear readers!

I'm bringing you this beautiful nude with newspaper print over it.


Newspaper manicure print is done this way:

  1. Polish wanted nail polish in light shade over your nails and let it dry
  2. Get some newspapers, cut them into pieces that will fit your nails and wet them in alcohol (I used Croatian rakia :)
  3. Put it over nail
  4. Remove newspaper
  5. Put some top coat over as a finish

And that's it :) You can also dip nail into alcohol and than put dry newspaper over nail if you find that as a better way (step 2.).




Would you try out this manicure? Tell me about results if you do :)

4 comments:

  1. Cute. I haven't try this manicure yet, I maybe will once this year. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it and let me know how do you like it on your nails :)

      Delete
  2. nice :D
    nisam odavno radila ovakvu manikuru, drago mi je da si me podsjetila, meni se ovakvi nokti baš sviđaju :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala na komentaru :) Ako napraviš pošalji mi mail ili stavi komentar da vidim kako je tebi ispalo.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!