Ice cold nails

I hate summer! Literally! There are a lot of good things like no work, sea, hanging around 'till late, sandals, sunscreen smell and all the spare time in the world! Yeah right! Like I need it when I can't even go out of the house without having my brain fried. In the other hand, what to do in the house all day? Painting nails crosses mind but I don't want the bubbly look on my nails! :/ The other day I wanted so badly to do one simple manicure and I went to the basement to do it. You can laugh all you want, but since I don't have an air conditioner, the solution was about to be found!

Mrzim ljeto! Doslovno! Ima dosta dobrih stvari, npr. ne moram raditi, more, bančenje do kasno, sandale, miris kreme za sunčanje i svo slobodno vrijeme ovoga svijeta! Da, baš! Kao da mi treba kada ne mogu ni iz kuće izaći, a da mi mozak ne izgori. S druge strane, što raditi u kući cijeli dan? Lakiranje noktiju pada na pamet, ali ne želim manikuru s mjehurićima! :/ Neki dan sam tako htjela napraviti jednostavnu manikuru i otišla sam ju napraviti u podrum. Možete se smijati koliko hoćete, no obzirom da nemam klima uređaj, trebalo je naći neko rješenje!


Today I painted my nails in my living room! Woohoo! But not because the room temperature allowed me. In my basement I don't have any proper surface to do something a bit more complicated. The idea was to do a manicure that will remind me of snow, ice and cold weather in general so that I can easier bear the next few days. So there was a choice to be made: just paint my nails in one color in the basement to avoid the bubbles or do something more interesting with minimum polish in the oven, again to avoid the bubbles. When I read it written like this, I guess I dislike bubbles in nail polish just as much as I dislike summer. :) Ofcourse, I chose the second option.

Danas sam nalakirala nokte u dnevnoj sobi! Woohoo! Ali ne zato što mi do omogućava temperatura u sobi. U svom podrumu nemam prikladnu površinu za napraviti nešto kompliciranije. Ideja je bila napraviti manikuru koja će me podsjećati na snijeg, led i općenito hladno vrijeme da mogu lakše podnijeti sljedećih nekoliko dana. Dakle, trebalo je donjeti odluku: samo nalakirati nokte u jednoj boji u podrumu kako bih izbjegla mjehuriće ili napraviti nešto zanimljivije s minimalno lakića u pećnici, opet kako bih izbjegla mjehuriće. Čitajući ovo ovako napisano, čini mi se da ne volim mjehuriće u lakiću koliko ne volim ni ljeto. :) Naravno, izabrala sam drugu opciju.


After a standard base coat I made a dark blue precise french tip and let it dry. On top of it is a little blue and silver glitter gradient towards the top of the nail. Everything is sealed with one coat of TC and voila. This isn't really an ice cold weather manicure, for that, I guess I had to add some penguins. :) But my nails seem somehow elegant and even gel like. Me likey! I even went out on the sun to take some pictures for you guys wihich I normaly wouldn't do during this crazy heat! :P

Nakon standardne baze napravila sam tamnoplavi precizni french tip i pustila da se osuši. Povrh njega je malo plavog i srebrnog gradient glitera prema vrhu nokta. Sve je prelakirano jednim slojem TC-a i voila. Ovo zapravo nije ledeno hladna manikura, za to sam vjerojatno trebala dodati neke pingivine. :) Ali nekako mi nokti djeluju elegantno i čak mi izgledaju kao gel pa eto, meni je ok! Čak sam izašla van na sunce napraviti par fotki za vas što inače na ovoj ludoj vrućini ne bih napravila! :P




Hope you like it too! Enjoy your summer, paint your nails and no bubbles allowed! :)

Nadam se da se i vama sviđa! Uživajte u ljetu, lakirajte noktiće i nisu dozvoljeni mjehurići! :)

Till next post, :*!

Do sljedećeg posta, :*!

16 comments:

  1. Wow, they look absolutely amazing! I love them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odlicni su! Jako mi se svidja. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous23 June, 2013

    I'm jealous about you having such nice weather. I want real summer weather here too. It rains all day and it stays cold. But anyhow, a wonderfull manicure, I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and don't be! the weather will be nicer soon I hope (in my case in 4 moths :/)! I'm going crazy just thinking how it's only the beginning! :)

      Delete
  4. super manikura za prizivanje hladnijeg vremena ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala - vidiš, čak sam i uspjela! :)

      Delete
  5. Don't tell me about heat... no air-con here too!
    Can't wait for holidays! This nail art is really really nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Kad dođe od tebe, onda je to nešto :)

      Delete
  7. predivno nešto draga! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous26 June, 2013

    Oduševljena sam :)
    bug_lady

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!