Pride support nails

Our nail polish collegue Šiška set pride nails as a theme on forum.hr for this week. This saturday was held LGBT Pride in Split and I decided to participate in the theme to show my support for some friends of mine and many others. Besides, it's a great theme! You can't go wrong with a lot of color. :)


Naša Šiška je zadala pride nails kao temu na forum.hr za ovaj tjedan. Inače, ove se subote održavao LGTB Pride u Splitu i ja sam odlučila sudjelovati u temi kako bih podržala neke svoje prijatelje i mnoge druge. Osim toga, tema je sjajna! Ne možeš pogriješiti s mnogo boja. :)


I'm not the type of nail polish junkie that paint nails, take a photo and then remove the polish because it's too much. When I do my nails it's for few days and I rather won't do something that I can't handle in the kitchen or at work. That is why I did this colorful part only on my ring finger nail.

Nisam tip lakićmanijaka koji će nalakirati nokte, poslikati i onda skinuti lakić jer je previše. Kada sredim nokte, to je za par dana i radije neću napraviti nešto što neću podnijeti u kuhinji ili na poslu. Zato sam ovaj šareni dio napravila samo na noktu prstenjaka.


 Polishes that I used /Lakići koje sam koristila:
  • Eveline Diamond hard and shiny nails BC
  •  Smart girls get more 46 (white) 1 coat on my ring finger nails (just to make bright color more prominent)
  • Smart girls get more 78 (red)
  • Essence 04 Fruit punch (TE Return to paradise)
  • Yolizul (yellow) awful polish but the shade is just what I needed
  • Essence 79 Viva la green
  • Smart girls get more 31 (blue)
  • Gabrini M110 (purple)
  • Deborah 01 100% Mat (black) for the heart
  • Deborah 15 (wine red) 2 coats
  • Essence BTGN TC


I think I never used more polishes for only one manicure! :) Black heart is stamped with Essence stamping plate.

Mislim da nikada nisam koristila više lakića za samo jednu manikuru! :) Crno srce je pečatirano uz pomoć Essenceove pločice za pečatiranje.


Hope you like it! I invite you to do your own pride nails to support the LGBT people. Thanks for reading! :* to ya all 'till next post!

Nadam se da vam se sviđa! Pozivam vas da i vi napravite svoje pride nails kao potporu LGBT zajednici. Hvala na čitanju! :* do sljedećeg posta!

8 comments:

  1. aww manikura je preslatka. osobno, meni je tako drago da je split pride ispao tako super ove godine...ono što se dogodilo u prošlosti je svim splićanima bilo na sramotu. gej je ok ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ne bih se mogla više složiti s tobom! hvala :)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous09 June, 2013

    WOW!!! Love is in the air!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!