Jelly sandwich mani

Hi all!
Here I go again. I wanted to present a jelly sandwich manicure, something I really like to do. I'm sure you already know this, but jelly sandwich is made like this (or at least I make it this way): layer or two of base color, preferably cream, layer of glitter polish, layer or two of jelly polish.
For this specific manicure I used two coats of cream white polish, one layer of glitter polish and two layers of white jelly polish.

Pozdrav!
Evo mene opet. Danas sam vam htjela pokazati nešto već viđeno, jelly manikuru, koju jako volim raditi. Sigurna sam da ste već upoznate s procesom, ali svejedno ću vam opisati kako ja to radim: sloj ili dva bazne boje, sloj glitter laka, sloj ili dva jelly laka.
Za ovu manikuru sam koristila dva sloja kremastog bijelog laka, jedan sloj šljokica i dva sloja bijelog jelly laka.


Polishes I used/lakovi koje sam koristila:
Basecoat/topcoat: Eveline diamond hard/Essence BTGN
Golden rose sweet color 04: cream white polish, complete opacity in two coats. Regular round brush, I couldn't tell you much about durability since I've never used it on its own.
Essence circus confetti: amazing glitter in a clear base, with orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and silver glitter pieces.
Gabrini 303: jelly white polish. You could get complete opacity in 3 or 4 layers, but I mainly use it in sandwich manicures. Regular round brush on this one as well.

Golden rose sweet color 04: kremasti bijeli lak, potpuno neproziran u dva sloja. Ima standardnu okruglu četkicu, a o trajnosti ne mogu puno reći budući da ga nikada nisam koristila samostalno. 9 kn za 5ml laka u GR trgovinama.
Essence circus confetti: divan glitter lak prozirne baze, s hrpom narančastog, žutog, zelenog, plavog, ljubičastog i srebrnog glittera različite veličine. Količinu od 8ml ćete platiti nekih 18 kn.
Gabrini 303: bijeli jelly lak. Ako biste baš htjeli, mogli biste dobiti potpuno prekrivanje u 3 ili 4 sloja, ali ja ga uglavnom koristim u sendvič manikurama. Također ima standardnu okruglu četkicu, a za cijenu od 8 kn dobijete 13ml laka.

Just a few more photos and then I'm gone.
Još samo nekoliko fotkica i odlazim. :)





Bye darlings, see you soon!
Čitamo se ubrzo!

Šiška 

15 comments:

  1. great idea, It looks soo swet. love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty! I love this effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous28 June, 2013

    It's very pretty, I've done something similar once and I loved it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. sandwiches are always cute, I love doing them.

      Delete
  4. i eto ti diy verzije china glaze it's a trap-eze ;)
    me like :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vidiš, nisam ni skužila :D
      ovo je nekakav dupe i za golden rose jedan od jollya. taman sam imala ovu manikuru kad sam bila na njihovom štandu pa sam poslikala mobom nokte i bočicu, blizanci :)

      Delete
  5. lovely,it looks so great
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    http://glamourzone01.blogspot.com/?m=1
    kisses
    GlamourZone

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so cute. I love this style. I will try it soon :-)

    Kisses from style flakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, you should definitely try it, it's so much fun!

      Delete
  7. Fenomenalna ideja i realizacija ! Preslatko !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!