Neutral challenge - L'oreal - 205 Rose Bagatelle



L'oreal Rose Bagatelle is most neutral polish that I own. It is beautiful nude shade that is so creamy and shiny... Love it! I'm not nude color lover, but this one is appealing in my eyes also. Usually I feel like I have dead person nails wearing nudes, but this one is very elegant. If you are having troubles finding nude that you will like, try this one!

L'oreal Rose Bagatelle je najneutralniji lak koji posjedujem. Krasne je nude nijanse, a struktura mu je potpuno krem i sjajna. Inače ne volim nude boje, no ova je čak i meni sjela dobro. Kad nosim nude lakove osjećam se kao da imam mrtvačke nokte, no s ovim se osjećam dapače vrlo živo i elegantno :) Ako i vi imate problema naći nude nijansu koju ćete voljeti, probajte s ovom.


I've also done a nail art with this polish. You can see it here.

 Ovaj lak sam imala i u jednoj nail art kombinaciji koju možete pogledati ovdje.






Flash / S blicom:


Close up /Izbliza:



What's your favorite nude polish?


Koji je vaš najdraži nude lak?


Other bloggers participating challenge:
15. Mihaela(Ela's Dreams) - http://elasdreams.blogspot.ro

12 comments:

  1. Ajme kako je lijep... <3 Ova predzadnja fotka je presudila. Meni je najjači onaj Rimmel Beige style

    ReplyDelete
  2. super bojica, volim ovakve lakove, povremeno dobro dođu za odmoriti oči :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous13 June, 2013

    Imam ga, imam ga!!! ;) I obožavam ga... Meni je savršen za na posao. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drago mi je da se i tebi sviđa :)

      Delete
  4. Is is such a nice color :) I am sorry, I corrected the list, I copied it as it was and unfortunately you weren't in it :) Thank you for correcting me

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow is beautiful color


    http://deyutza87.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice colour! It suits your skintone perfectly! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!