Warm challenge - Flormar 01 in Red


Yes, I know I'm a bit late, but I had so much to do this week, so I simply haven't found any time to make this post before. But this challenge is for this week, so Sunday should be fine too, right? :)

Da, znam da malo kasnim s ovim postom, no imala sam toliko posla ovaj tjedan da jednostavno nisam stigla napisati ga ranije. Ali ovo natjecanje je tjedno pa mislim da je i nedjelja ok, zar ne? :)


This is one of my beauties from Flormar, polish brand I adore. Shade 01 is bright red with pink undertone and pearl finish. I have took pictures with my mobile phone, so they are not so great, but I think you can see it's lovelyness never the less.

Ovo je još jedan od ljepotana iz Flormara, jedne od meni jako dragih marki lakova. Nijansa 01 je svijetlo crvena sa rozim podtonom i bisernim sjajem. Slike sam uhvatila mobitelom, tako da im kvaliteta nije baš savršena, no vjerujem da ćete vidjeti ljepotu laka i ovako.



Close up /Izbliza:

Other bloggers participating challenge, feel free to visit them!
11. Mihaela(Ela's Dreams) - http://elasdreams.blogspot.ro

10 comments:

  1. Very cute color and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty polish.
    Following you now!

    hope you visit my blog & follow too if you like :)
    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | Facebook | Twitter
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    Sure I will follow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your nails, so loong!
    Would you like to follow each other? and maybe like each others facebook pages? ;-) Let me know dear:)

    ♡Kisses,
    holdmelikeapillow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I'll come and follow :)

      Delete
  5. I'm a big fan of nail arts!
    I'm following u via GFC, hope u can follow back. THX XOXO

    Moda della donna

    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and sure we can follow each other :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!