Oriental nails

Not necessarily oriental, but... I had to name this manicure somehow! :) Do you like oriental jewelry? I do a lot! It looks really gorgeous. Ofcourse, I don't wear it in real life because no matter the occasion, it's just too much. The other day I saw this Bollywood video on youtube and was stunned once again by the beauty of their hair jewelry so I thought: why wouldn't I wear it at least on my nails?

Ne nužno orijentalni, ali... Morala sam nekako nazvati manikuru! :) Sviđa li se vama orjentalni nakit? Meni jako! Izgleda božanstveno. Naravno, ne nosim ga nikada jer je u svakoj situaciji jednostavno previše. Neki dan sam gledala neki Bollywood video na youtubeu i opet bila zaprepaštena ljepotom njihovog nakita za kosu pa sam pomislila zašto ga ne bih nosila barem na noktima?



The combination of jewelry colors in the video was blue and gold but the girly girl in me chose pink over blue. So expected, transparent, boring... But it's my manicure and I'll do it pink if I want to (pink if I want to, pink if I want to - It's my party and I'll cry if I want to :)). In my defence, pink looks much better with gold than blue. Yes, it does! :)

Kombinacija boja kod nakita u spotu je bila plava s rozom, ali girly girl u meni je izabrala pink umjesto plave. Totalno očekivano, prozirno, dosadno... Ali to je moja manikura i napravit ću je pink, ako to želim. :) U moju obranu, pink sa zlatnim izgleda puno bolje nego plavo. Da, izgleda! :)


Polishes that I used:

Lakići koje sam koristila:
  •          Eveline Diamond hard and shiny nails BC
  •          Deborah Shine Tech 100% Mat 02
  •          Farmasi 70
  •          B.Pretty 59 Angel dust
  •          Golden Rose 156
  •          Essence 67 Make it golden
  •          Essence BTGN TC



The idea was to do the pink edges untight and loose. Something like curtains in a theater. Duct tape would do exactly the opposite: strickt and sharp edges, so I did this manicure freehanded. After my base coat was dry, I made two bows with Deborah polish and colored the top of the nail. The same thing I did with Farmasi polish which isn't very pigmentet and that is why I used Deborah underneath it. Then I applied B.Pretty Angel dust with a small brush on the edge of pink. It doesn't have to look neat and it's whey better if it doesn't. With Essence Make it golden and Golden Rose I just did a little gradient towards the tip of the nail to get the glittery and flashy look.

Ideja je bila da rubovi budu opušteni, nešto tipa zastora u kazalištu. Samoljepljivom vrpcom bih postigla upravo suprotno: stroge i oštre rubove pa sam odradila ovu manikuru freehandom. Nakon što mi se baza osušila, napravila sam dva luka Deborah lakićem i prelakirala vrh nokta. Isto sam napravila i s Farmasi lakićem koji nije baš nešto pigmentiran te je zato Deborah i išao ispod njega. Zatim sam nanjela B.Pretty Angel dust malim kistom na rub pink linije. Ne mora izgledati uredno, a i bolje je ako ne izgleda. Prema vrhu nokta sam zatim od linije napravila mali gradient s Essence Make it golden i Golden Rose da bih dobila svjetlucavi izgled.



Does this remind you of any kind of oriental jewelry? :) I'm not sure anymore but I like how it turned up, although my camera didn't really cooperate. I wanted glittery and flashy and that's what I got! :) I wave you until next post.

Podsjeća li vas ovo na bilo kakav orijentalni nakit? :) Ja više nisam sigurna, no sviđa mi se kako je ispalo iako moj fotić nije baš surađivao. Htjela sam svjetlucavo i to sam i dobila! :) Mašem vam do sljedećeg posta.

12 comments:

  1. uuuu meni je jako najs <3 po mom ukusu :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty design, it looks very luxurious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, krasno si to izvela i kombinacija boja mi je baš sjela. Ja obožavam orientalni nakit i slažem se s tobom, uvijek je too much ali ja ga svejedno nosim, I don't careeeeeeee! :P
    Kiss :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bravo za stav! mislim da bi mene u ovoj mojoj sitnoj sredini otpratili direkt u ludaru... ako me prije netko na bi pokušao opljačkati! :) hvala

      Delete
  4. Baš su pravi orijentalni, a istovremeno preslatki:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. hvala cure/tnx girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Predivna kombinacija :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous05 June, 2013

    So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOw.. it looks awesome!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!